+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fiio E7

I'm Steve.

I also own an E10 and it's a cracking little device!

It drives my K701s very nicely and handles high res files up to 24/96 very nicely and still works with files higher than 24/96 by down-sampling.

Combined with Audirvana, it makes for some very nice sounds from my Macbook.
    Steve aka 'Twelvebears' (it's a long story)
    System: Technics 1210 Mk5, Jelco 750 arm, AT33EV via MF X-LP2 Phono Stage, Oyaide mat and record clamp. SB Touch via Marantz PM-11S1 amp and Wilson Benesch A.C.T. speakers. Mark Grant cables and PS Audio Power Plant Premier mains regenerator.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm Will.

Sorry Steve, got my 'bears' mixed up...now corrected
    Cheers, Will

I'm Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvebears View Post
    I also own an E10 and it's a cracking little device!

It drives my K701s very nicely and handles high res files up to 24/96 very nicely and still works with files higher than 24/96 by down-sampling.

Combined with Audirvana, it makes for some very nice sounds from my Macbook.
    That's exactly my combo at the moment.

Sometimes I use the E10 via my FiiO E9.

Just been researching the E17 - UK stock seems non existent at the moment.

I'm graham.

The E17 isn't available yet in the UK. Long gone are the days when I needed the latest and greatest, I wait now
    I woke up one morning couple of years ago thinking "there has got to be better than this" with regard to the output of my I Pod and enter stage left FiiO products. I too have an E7 and it has transformed my commute. I used to think spending a bit more on IEM's would improve things but even mediocre headphones/IEM's sound good through this combination (iPod/FiiO7). And it's not a lot of money in the scheme of things.
    Some people have derided the combination and others have told me 'nah! can't hear any difference'. I put it down to <whatever> as I can certainlt tell and it has increased my enjoyment of my music. Which is the only thing that matters to me really.

I'm tony.

Try and get a listen to a cowon player.....even the most basic wee device rag dolls a i player sonically....
    Tony

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12