Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
It is a collaboration between two Designers works, one of Whom is the Designer of the VAS Valve MM Phonostage, the Designer who carried out the latest upgrades, the other is a Designer who I believe produced it, AND produces products that retail at silly prices. I don,t know the company name.
I have it as a relabeled Brand, the Brand Logo I have on the front of it is Audio Pills.
I am not sure if this is a repeatable model due to the history of it production.
It will be a relevant presentation at a CD vs Vinyl Bake Off.
Bear in mind, I am slowly converting to the merits of Digital replay, I,m not beating the drum for it, or attempting to even suggest I have a experience that is vast. I am 'just enjoying' the new found qualities it is has been offering my set up when used for a replay.
If I was not so impressed with the mini Modded CDP vs Vinyl Bake Off on my system recently, I do not think I would have acted on this opportunity to purchase a DAC from similar design backgrounds.
Fair enough!

I still remember the VAS phonostage very well. An Excellent phonostage. Best on the day imo.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk