PMC Twenty5i Active Range Has Arrived

Now in store: PMC's new game-changing Active Twenty5i speaker marks a significant shift for the brand known for its high-end studio monitors. For the first time, consumers can appreciate studio-grade sound without external amplification.

The Active Twenty5i lineup boasts four models - two standmount and two floorstanders, all sleek two-way designs with integrated amplification. Meet the Twenty5.21i (£3975), Twenty5.22i (£5275) standmounters, and the Twenty5.23i (£5975), Twenty5.24i (£7975) floorstanders.

Each speaker features dedicated 100W amplifiers per drive unit, totalling 200W per channel. PMC's direct coupling technology promises superior control and enhanced transient response. The custom-designed analogue crossover splits incoming signals precisely, optimizing each amp for its drive unit's needs. This bespoke setup ensures seamless integration, wide dispersion, and minimal distortion, delivering unparalleled clarity and natural sound.

PMC also offers an active upgrade kit (£1795) for existing Twenty5 and Twenty5i series owners, promising heightened resolution and transparency. The upgrade seamlessly integrates into compatible models, transforming passive speakers into active marvels with minimal effort. Simply replace the back panel and crossover module, and you're set for an audio revolution in just five minutes.

Trade-In Today: Do you have a passive black PMC Twenty5.21 and desire an active walnut PMC Twenty5.23i? We offer a trade-in program to help you achieve the upgrade you want. Exchange your current speakers for the model and veneer that best suits your preferences.

Have an amplifier that you'll no longer need if you upgrade to the Active Twenty5i? Don't worry, we can also trade in your electronics against a full set of PMC Active speakers or the Active crossover boards.

Active Upgrade: If you have a passive pair of PMC Twenty5i and want to make them active, simply purchase a pair of Active Crossover upgrades for £1795 and enjoy PMC studio performance.

Upgrade today and rediscover your music with PMC’s latest enhancements!

For more information about PMC Active Twenty5i range and what they can add to your system call us on 01482 223096 or email shop@fanthorpes.co.uk

Trade In

At Fanthorpes we love to trade in, so if you want to trade in your existing HiFi against new HiFi, contact us and we will let you know what it is worth as a trade in.

Finance Available

We can also offer buy now pay later on orders above £400, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year.

Nationwide Delivery and Installation Service

When you buy equipment from Fanthorpes HiFi, we will provide a nationwide delivery and installation service within mainland UK. Our installer will drive to your house and install your new HiFi. For more information about our delivery and installation service email shop@fanthorpes.co.uk or call 01482 223096.