+ Reply to Thread
Page 2960 of 2984 FirstFirst ... 19602460286029102950295829592960296129622970 ... LastLast
Results 29,591 to 29,600 of 29832

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    It's been bugging me all day, as I knew I had another album to follow the "Vegas" theme...

The Crystal Method - Vegas (1997)

Ah, America's answer to the Chemical Brothers I remember that album, I lent it to my brother who would play it to the very limits of his speakers' ability, especially that HighRoller track, and I never got it back

If you want a nice relaxing hour, put this on the stereo then quickly leave the house for a walk. Be sure to take the dog with you.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Teaser and the Firecat

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Good one Steve.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Good one Steve.
    I've always been aware of Cat Stevens songs played on the radio, but it was something you'd said that prompted me to seek out an album to try. Cheers for that. "Catch Bull at Four" is on my list, but meanwhile this is going on the stereo next:

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Another good one!
    Barry

I'm Steve.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Dominick.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post
    Quality album from a very underrated band I have a few of their albums, but this I think is their best.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

From the charity shop, forty pee:

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

40p again:

I prefer Madge's early stuff when she had the squeaky voice but at these prices you might as well have it.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread