+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Oppo BD95 as a streamer

I'm Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    Bob - I agree with you as regards portable music. However, I'm one of those people who wants physical media to store on his lovely shelves.
    You have shelves in your car ?
    In a domestic environment, point taken, although I think my archive boxes look quite fetching in the store, only leaving the portable bacjup drives to gather dust....

Good luck with the tagging issues....

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Cheers for the help Bob, as I'm sure you realise, if I followed your instructions then it should have worked

Well that would be a very big yes!

Easy as pie, even found an album that had only 10 out of 12 tracks tagged - now sorted

Needs a whole load of defragmentation after it's done though, those files just don't have enough elbow room

Cheers chap, if you are ever in this neck of the woods I'd love to buy you a few beers

Just thought I'd pop on & give you the good news, I have company right now, say may be on again later on...

Cheers!
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Bob.

Excellent, a couple of weeks of frustration maybe, but you have resolved it now and learned something in the process. Should be a breeze from now on.

While you have these folders loaded by the way, it is worth checking the filenames out on your way through, as (not sure if the Oppo does this TBH) a few of my folders had all correct tags such as track numbers etc, but the filenames were displayed in the wrong sequence, ie 1 instead of 01 at the start of a filename in a folder with over 10 tracks. 1 follows 10, 2 follows 20 sort of thing....

In mp3tag, double click on the errant filename in the RHS pane, Home takes you to the start of the text line, hit the 0 you want to insert, Enter, you are now ready on the next filename to edit, Home, 0, Enter, etc.. All very quick...

Have fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112