+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Office System picture thread

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Thanks gents. Food for thought.

I'm Bob.

Wow! I'm pleased to have inspired you....

Great transformation of the space. I suspect you do a lot more work than I do

I'm Martin.

Your shed is now better than my house....hmmm
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Your shed is now better than my house....hmmm
    Paint, that's what you need mate - paint! and lash it everywhere. Obviously not on the Hi-Fi of course
    Does take a bit of effort to gather up the momentum but once I get started there is no going back

I'm Martin.

You need at least 3 clocks on the wall, I only see two. And you need signs under them reading 'London' 'New York' 'Tokyo'.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    You need at least 3 clocks on the wall, I only see two. And you need signs under them reading 'London' 'New York' 'Tokyo'.
    No, the third is for LA time, but guess who broke the clock! Anyhow, we decided to buy a thingy with five timezones in it and it is one unit. These clocks are from Argos ant the TICK - TICK - TICK when you want a bit of peace and quiet is just unbearable. Things like the hour difference for Europe we tend to remember but calling people up when they are still in bed on the West Coast doesn't really go down well

I'm phil.

hi
    the joy of working at home: listening to music all day long
    older and current updates in the office system:
    thorens td124mkII, hitone H300, onkyo M5030+p304, fisher 400, conrad johnson MV55, braun system, ls3/5a, kef 105.2, cabasse dinghy 222...

I'm Andy.

Very nice- very nice indeed
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12