+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Mamba Cables Now available in custom lengths

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Dave.

Default Black Mamba Cables Now available in custom lengths

Hi folks, there seems to be quite a big demand for our Sterling Black Mamba cables (Black Mamba 2.5 Metre Audiophile Speaker Cables) in lengths greater than the standard 2.5 metres. I have been busy in the workshop and can now offer any length between 2.5 and 5 metres. I have tried them at longer lengths but in my test set up I felt the performance was dropping off beyond about 7 metres so I will make 5 metres the limit. They will be custom made to individual customer's requirements, we can therefore do any length, even different lengths for each cable by special request.

They will be priced at the rate of £85 for the initial 2.5 metres plus £10 per additional 0.5 metres or part thereof. Prices are per pair and include UK P+P, lead time will be 3-5 working days. They will come in individual presentation boxes, they will have the same interchangable terminations and be made of the same materials as the standard length cables.

All lengths quoted are per cable eg. a 3 metre set will be 2 x 3 metre cables.
    By way of example a pair at 3.5 metres each will be £105, a 5 metre pair just £135!!

If any forum members want them before I get my listing done please email me at greenhomeelectronics@ntlworld.com, let me know the lengths and I will make them for you.
    All the best,
    Dave,
    Green Home Electronics.
    Last edited by greenhomeelectronics; 24-11-2008 at 19:38. Reason: took out deposit requirement.

+ Reply to Thread